A farm or ranch is not just a business operation; it is also one’s home. The farm owners policy is an ideal insurance product that serves the purposes well.
What does the farm owners insurance policy cover?
- Property coverage for farm dwellings, structures, barns, equipment and supplies
- Liability coverage, which protects the farm owner against property damage or bodily injury for which the farm owner is legally liable to pay
- Coverage for legal fees to defend such lawsuits
What is a scenario in which a liability would require an insurance coverage payout?
An example of liability frequently used is the situation in which a horse gets loose on a highway causing an auto accident, resulting in bodily injury and property damage.
What are the different types of farm owners insurance that you offer?
- Farm Personal Property coverage for equipment, machinery, and supplies is the most frequently purchased policy
- We offer a range of options within this policy, including your choice whether to be insured on a scheduled or a blanket basis
- Other optional coverages are available to customize the policy for specific needs
Looking for coverage? Click here to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.